Who should attend?
Any researcher seeking to exploit container technology to make their computational analyses easier and more reproducible. Must enjoy a collaborative, innovative environment. Preference is given to NSF BIO-funded PIs and early career researchers.
What will I learn?
- How to understand and use container technology
- How to containerize an application
- How to use other containerized applications
- How to build/deploy containerized workflows
- How to scale out your computation: from laptop to cloud to HPC
What's new this year?
- More hands-on time for your project (make sure to bring your own data!)
- Using containers interactively