Looking for an opportunity to work better with your peers, get familiar with the latest open science technologies, or incorporate these approaches into your teaching and research? Then join our next Foundational Open Science Skills workshop.
The 10-weekly, 2-hour sessions are designed to accommodate your busy schedule by combining lectures, presentations, short breakouts for group work, with hands-on tutorials and homework to reinforce skills, capped off by a group or individual project of your choice to put it all together.
What You'll Learn
Through meaningful interactions with colleagues and trainers, and mentoring to help you level up your skills to meet the data science revolution, FOSS builds your research toolbox, your community, and your confidence that your data-driven research rests upon a solid open science foundation.
- Organize your lab, communications, and research with productivity software
- Scale out your computation from laptop to cloud and HPC systems
- Manage the data lifecycle for open science and reproducibility
- Connect with colleagues across institutional boundaries and research domains
- Engage with the community of Open Science practitioners