If you are looking for an opportunity to work with your peers, get familiar with the latest cyberinfrastructure resources, and learn effective pedagogical approaches, please join our Spring 2021 Foundational Open Science Skills Online. The 10 weekly, 2-hour sessions are designed to accommodate your busy schedule by combining lectures, presentations, short breakouts, hands-on tutorials and capped by a group or individual project of your choice.
Through meaningful interactions with colleagues and trainers, and mentoring to help you level up your skills to meet the data science revolution, FOSS Online builds your research toolbox, your community, and your confidence that your data-driven research rests upon a solid open science foundation. The registration deadline is February 8. Seating is limited.
- Proficiently organize your lab, communications, and research with productivity software
- Capably scale out your computation from laptop to cloud and HPC systems
- Skillfully manage the data lifecycle for open science and reproducibility
- Connect with colleagues across institutional boundaries and research domains
- Engage with the community of Open Science practitioners